Monday, November 24, 2008

S--- Happens!

We all know that (as Forrest Gump famously stated) that S--- Happens. But usually I'm not so happy about it. About 1-2 weeks ago ago, my daughter Lauren began pooping in the toilet regularly! She'd known how to do it for a while, but still insisted on getting a Pull-Up (training pants / diaper) to "make a poo-poo". We'd tried to argue with her about this initially, but with Lauren we've found that we really have to pick our battles to maintain sanity.


She's all excited now about being a "big girl", so much so that she now has begun pooping about 4-5 times a day -- apparently just for fun. My wife also says her Pull-Ups she's been wearing as preventive measure at night have been dry the last several mornings -- I think I have actually purchased my last diaper! Cue music:

No comments: