Monday, September 8, 2008

Conference this weekend

We have a pretty big church conference this weekend, featuring a guester speaker named Jerame Nelson (pronounced "Jeremy"), and a guest worship leader Catherine Mullins. I hadn't been familiar with her until recently when we saw her leading at some services for Todd Bentley in Lakeland, Florida. Here's a clip of her leading a pretty cool worship song that we'll likely do this weekend ... hopefully if I sing a tenor harmony I won't be as flat as the guy on this video!



Our pastor said Sunday (yesterday) that he thinks this might be the best conference we've ever had -- no pressure or anything! I suppose I'd better try to eliminate the # of wrong notes I play ... would be a shame to hear pastor say, "Yeah, well we thought it was going to be a great conference, until our keyboard player played THAT!"

No comments: