Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Special diet

You might ask, "OK, Eric, if you're working out this much, what's with the little mini-gut you're sporting?" Well, that's because of my "special diet." Like Mater from the movie Cars says, "I'm on one of them there 'special diets' ... I'm a precision instrument of speed and aromatics." Key components of said diet include:
  • Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream (Half Baked and Dublin Mudslide are my favorites)
  • Bacon (Emeril is correct that pork fat rules...)
  • Steak
  • Margaritas / Gin-and-tonics / etc.
  • Belgian Ale (Duvel Golden Ale, Chimay Trippel / White, and Orval are faves)
  • Pillsbury ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookies

This is a bit of an exaggeration (I eat pretty healthy lunches and eat some good fruits and veggies along with the above), but I do really like good food and don't really do anything special to control much of what I eat. I figure that's what the exercise is for!