Saturday, October 11, 2008

Texas player agrees with my TX/OU analysis!

Just a couple of hours now until Texas / OU kickoff -- I'm getting pumped up. I may actually DVR it this time while I mow the lawn and watch it in 1 hr instead of usual live.

I just read an article from Kirk Bohls in the Statesman quoting Texas defensive end Brian Orakpo: "It'll be a clash between titans ... disrupting the quarterback is the key."

Couldn't have said it better myself. But then, my "expert" analysis saying that getting pressure on an opponent's QB is important to winning a football game is not exactly a news flash. Also not shocking that our best defensive lineman thinks pressure on QB is important. How's that saying go?... "When you're a hammer, everything looks like an OU quarterback".

No comments: