Sunday, August 31, 2008

Great new song we just did this Sunday

OK, maybe we should change the name of our church from "Cathedral of Praise" to "Cathedral of Tomlin", since we do so many of his songs. I just can't help it -- he tends to write so many clear, beautiful songs that really capture what's in my heart that I want to sing out ... kind of like Rush Limbaugh does for political stuff, Chris Tomlin does for worship songs.

Anyway, we did a great new song this Sunday morning called "Glorious" ... see below for a really cool performance of this at some conference called "Passion" in 2006 ... I really like the lady Christy Nockels' voice -- I have not heard of her before. I'm not familiar with the Passion conferences -- maybe I should look into them more and try to attend one -- they look awesome!

No comments: